G&L Tribute ASCARI GT90 Electric Guitar(Tobacco Sunburst Rosewood Fretboard) Sku #H88861000001001 G&L H88861 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A simple-to-use tone machine with a beautiful finish and perfectly-matched P-90-type pickups.
The Ascari GTS broke new ground for G&L, and the team of Paul Gagon and Grover Jackson are back with a new flavor that’ll take you back without being another throwback.
The Ascari GT-90 takes all the carefully designed architecture from the GTS and dials up P-90 tone that’s better than ever. Typical P-90-equipped guitars suffer an imbalance between the neck and bridge pickups, forcing you to struggle with dual volume controls to find a balance. Not with the GT-90. Gagon has wound countless P-90 type pickups and used his deep understanding of pickup engineering to create an amazingly well-matched set. With a single volume control, a world of harmonically rich P-90 tone is finally accessible with ease.
Such a guitar should have a classic look, and the Ascari GT-90 delivers with a rich, old-school Tobacco Sunburst finish over its crème-bound mahogany body and neck, reinforced by classic crème pickup covers, gold speed knobs and understated dot inlay. This is the P-90 guitar you’ve dreamed of: superbly balanced tone in an incredibly well-balanced, lightweight instrument.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany body with Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L AP4285CR pickup in neck position, G&L AP42105CR in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Case sold separately
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back. Order today.
Tribute ASCARI GT90 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- CONSTRUCTION: set-neck
- SCALE: 24-3/4"
- PICKUPS: G&L AP4285CR in neck position, G&L AP42105CR in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany
- NECK WOOD: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16"
- NECK PROFILE: modern slim C
- NECK INLAY: classic dot
- BRIDGE: Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- CONTROLS: 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone
- FINISH: Tobacco Sunburst, creme bound body and neck