G&L Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top Electric Guitar Transparent Red Rosewood FretboardProduct #H88845 G&L H88845 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Mahogany body with flame maple top, bolt-on maple neck and Leo Fender-designed single-coil pickups.
One look and you know this ASAT is killer. It’s fired up with twin chrome-covered Alnico humbuckers – designed by G&L’s Paul Gagon – mounted in a bound, flame maple-topped mahogany body. This new axe takes the iconic ASAT further into heavy territory while retaining the feel and playability that have made the ASAT a perennial favorite among players.
The ASAT Deluxe Carved Top sports an easy-playing 1-5/8” nut-width neck, a classic C-shaped back and 12” fingerboard radius to make deep bends a breeze. Holding it down on the other end is a G&L Saddle Lock bridge designed by Leo Fender for comfort and singing sustain. The Gagon-designed pickups are split via a push/pull tone pot to offer everything from jangly single-coil tones to gritty blues to scorching leads.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with Flame Maple top
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L AS4250C pickup in neck position, G&L AW4370C in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
- G&L Saddle Lock bridge
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back. Order today.
Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L AS4250C in neck position, G&L AW4370C in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany with Flame Maple top
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1-5/8"
- NECK PROFILE: classic C
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock
- CONTROLS: 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
- FINISH: Trans Red or Trans Black, bound body, black headstock