G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Left-Handed Electric Guitar
(Gloss Natural Maple Fretboard)
Left Handed Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Familiar body, bolt-on maple neck and Leo Fender-designed single-coil pickups.
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD neck pickup and you'll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put them together and you'll find a whole other level of heaven.
Case sold separately.
- Left-handed model
- Swamp Ash body on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils made in Fullerton, California
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Case sold separately
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you™ll never look back. Order today.
Tribute ASAT Classic Left-Handed Electric Guitar Specifications:
- CONSTRUCTION: left-handed bolt-on
PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils made in Fullerton, California
BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1-5/8"
NECK RADIUS: 9"
NECK PROFILE: medium C
FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone