G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Butterscotch Blonde Maple FretboardProduct #H88872 G&L H88872 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Familiar body, bolt-on maple neck and Leo Fender-designed single-coil pickups.
The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo's final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD neck pickup and you'll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put them together and you'll find a whole other level of heaven.
Case sold separately.
- Swamp Ash body on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils made in Fullerton, California
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Case sold separately
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, youâll never look back. Order today.
Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1-5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone