G&L Tribute Acari GT90 Electric Guitar
(Tobacco Sunburst Rosewood Fretboard)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A simple-to-use tone machine with a beautiful finish and perfectly-matched P-90-type pickups.
The Ascari GTS broke new ground for G&L, and the team of Paul Gagon and Grover Jackson are back with a new flavor that’ll take you back without being another throwback.
The Ascari GT-90 takes all the carefully designed architecture from the GTS and dials up P-90 tone that’s better than ever. Typical P-90-equipped guitars suffer an imbalance between the neck and bridge pickups, forcing you to struggle with dual volume controls to find a balance. Not with the GT-90. Gagon has wound countless P-90 type pickups and used his deep understanding of pickup engineering to create an amazingly well-matched set. With a single volume control, a world of harmonically rich P-90 tone is finally accessible with ease.
Such a guitar should have a classic look, and the Ascari GT-90 delivers with a rich, old-school Tobacco Sunburst finish over its crème-bound mahogany body and neck, reinforced by classic crème pickup covers, gold speed knobs and understated dot inlay. This is the P-90 guitar you’ve dreamed of: superbly balanced tone in an incredibly well-balanced, lightweight instrument.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany body with rosewood fingerboard
- G&L AP4285CR pickup in neck position, G&L AP42105CR in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- Three-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Tone Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Case sold separately
Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back. Order today.
Tribute Acari GT90 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: Set-neck
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Pickups: G&L AP4285CR in neck position, G&L AP42105CR in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Neck Profile: Modern slim C
- Neck Inlay: Classic dot
- Bridge: Tone Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst, creme bound body and neck