G&L Superhawk Jerry Cantrell Signature Model Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A hard-charging model equipped with twin 'buckers.
Twenty-something years ago, Jerry Cantrell bought his first G&L Rampage while working at a Dallas music store, and he still rocks 'em hard today. But what Jerry didn't discover at the time was the G&L Superhawk, a hard-charging model like the Rampage equipped with twin 'buckers. That's changed and so will rock history.
It's been well over two decades since a G&L Superhawk was last produced. Now G&L is proud to announce the launch of the Superhawk Jerry Cantrell Signature Model, available in two USA-made versions as well as a surprisingly affordable G&L Tribute Series version.
This Superhawk starts out with the same soft maple body and fast-playing hard rock maple neck with ebony fingerboard as the Rampage. It even shares the same Seymour Duncan JB pickup in the bridge position, but adds a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck position as well as a 3-position pickup selector and tone control with push/pull coil split. The Rampage's Kahler bridge is swapped for a G&L Saddle Lock bridge for improved comfort, stronger sustain and rock-solid tuning stability. This axe is all about capturing the Jerry Cantrell feel while offering more tonal versatility.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Seymour Duncan '59 humbucker in neck position, Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge positon
- Soft maple body
- Hard-rock maple with ebony fingerboard
- Clear satin back neck finish with color matched headstock
- G&L custom neck profile with 14" radius and 1-3/4" nut width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Jerry Cantrell's been rocking out for years. Now it's your turn to do the same. Order today.