G&L Legacy HB Electric Guitar RedburstProduct #H99783 G&L H99783 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classic HSS with modern refinements and superb craftsmanship.
The G&L Legacy HB fattens things up with a Seymour Duncan TB-4 alnico bridge humbucker to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions. Masterminded by G&L VP Engineering Paul Gagon, the Legacy HB has that ideal balance that’ll let it play well in a variety of settings, and its splittable bridge humbucker will does a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics.
The Legacy HB brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup, while the volume pot has a push/pull coil-split for the bridge humbucker. What’s more, the Legacy HB features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HB's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12” radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious deluxe Tolex hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
If you’re looking for that extra power to properly rock the house but you don’t want your classic Elvis to leave the building, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HB.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- CLF-100 Alnico single coils in neck and middle position, Seymour Duncan TB-4 in bridge position
- Swamp ash body on Premier Finishes, alder on Standard Finishes
- Hard-rock maple with maple or rosewood fingerboard
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1-5/8" nut width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato with forged brass saddles
- 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system)
Experience the genius of Leo's contribution to the guitar-playing world. Order today.