G&L Fallout Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A cool-looking, comfortable and light axe that can be thrashed mercilessly.
What would an '83 G&L SC-2 be if Leo Fender recreated it for today's scene? The crew at G&L think it would be a lot like the new Fallout. After all, when inspiration comes from original G&L SC guitars modded by the likes of Devo's Mark and Bob Mothersbaugh and Band Of Susans' Robert Poss, there are lots of cues to follow.
The SC-2 was born as a cool-looking, comfortable and light axe that could be thrashed mercilessly and not miss a beat. Fallout keeps those qualities in the mix but branches out to cover today's sophisticated textures and tones.
Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing medium-C-shape neck with a 12" radius and medium-jumbo frets.
From dirty riffs to jangly hooks, Fallout delivers with a great pairing of a Paul Gagon-designed G&L Alnico P-90 neck pickup wound in-house and a Seymour Duncan JB bridge humbucker.
The look transcends the SC-2's simplicity with a sweeping pickguard that complements the body shape perfectly. Balancing out the aesthetics is a sleeker interpretation of the ‘80s-era G&L headstock shape designed exclusively for the Fallout.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Paul Gagon-designed G&L P-90 in neck position, Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge position
- Swamp Ash body on Premier Finishes, Alder on Standard Finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Experience the genius of Leo's contribution to the guitar-playing world. Order today.