G&L ASAT Classic Electric Guitar
(Green Metal Flake)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Tradtional body design and vesatile sound with a comfortable neck.
The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven.
The ASAT Classic’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12” radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
- Alder body with bolt-on neck construction
- Hard-rock maple neck and fretboard
- G&L Classic "C" neck profile with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single-coil pickups
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge
- Includes case
Continue Leo's legacy with this special guitar. Order today.
ASAT Classic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25-1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #1 with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: Deluxe Tolex