G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 Electric GuitarProduct #H99785 G&L H99785 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A fresh take on the Bluesboy vibe with a P-90 in the neck position.
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 is a fresh take on the Bluesboy vibe, swapping the neck humbucker for a Paul Gagon-designed P-90 made in Fullerton. As with the original Bluesboy, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck P-90 and there's a whole lot of bluesy tone but with more harmonics that you'll get in a humbucker. If you've dreamed of an ASAT that delivers stellar "woman tone" then here's your guitar.
The ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, while its 12" radius lets you bend notes deeply and its Plek-dressed medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious custom-fit Tolex hardshell case made by G&G Quality Case Co., you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument.
- Bolt-on construction
- 25-1/2" scale
- Paul Gagon-designed P-90 in neck position, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil in bridge position
- Swamp Ash body
- Hard Rock Maple neck with Vintage Tint Gloss neck finish
- G&L C-shaped neck with 12" radius and 1 5/8" nut-width
- 100% natural bone nut
- 22 medium jumbo frets, nickel, Plek dressed
- 12:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Experience the genius of Leo's contribution to the guitar-playing world. Order today.