Gitane DG-250 Petite Bouche Gypsy Jazz Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A Selmer-style jazz guitar for the modern era.
Sure to be popular with any Gypsy Jazz guitar player, the Gitane DG-255 is a faithful recreation of the Selmer-style jazz guitar that replaced the original Maccaferri design of the early 1930s. Easily recognizable in early photos of Django. With its longer scale length, it's a breeze to play and the smaller soundhole gives the guitar its characteristic snap, percussive and focused sound required by aficionados. There is nothing else on the market that even comes close. Let Gitane put the gypsy in your soul.
- Select solid spruce top with rosewood back and sides
- Body is bound in solid ebony with maple/walnut/maple purfling on top and back
- Bound mahogany neck with a 21-fret fingerboard of genuine ebony, marked with pearl position dots
- Slotted peghead
- Genuine bone nut with traditional "zero" fret
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Body size: 14-fret neck joint - Scale length 26-5/8" - Nut width 1 3/4" - Body length 18 1/2" - Lower bout 16" - Upper bout 11-1/4"
- Horizontal cutaway
- Characteristic "Oval" soundhole, surrounded with a delicate multi-ply rosette
- Ebony Mustache bridge with, a compensated, movable center
- Geared 14:1 ratio, gold-plated, slotted peghead tuning machines
- Adjustable truss rod
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Shop adjusted
Order yours today!
DG-250 Petite Bouche Gypsy Jazz Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Back and Side Material: Indian Rosewood
Back Inlay: None
Body Shape: Horizontal Cutaway
Brace Material: Spruce
Bridge Material: Ebony / Movable Mustache-style
Fingerboard and Peghead Binding: None
Fingerboard Material: Ebony
Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Round Dots
Finish: Vintage High Gloss
Headstock Style: Traditional Slotted
Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
Number of Frets Clear: 14
Number of Frets Total: 26
Nut Material: Zero-fret/Bone String Guide
Nut Width: 1-3/4"