Gitane Cigano Series GJ-10 Gypsy Jazz Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A quality student model gypsy jazz guitar with value, tone, and playability.
From the complicated playing techniques, to the limited availability of truly affordable jazz instruments necessary to capture that proper Gypsy tone, the obstacles to learning how to play Gypsy Jazz music can easily discourage the seasoned guitarist, let alone a beginner. To make it even easier to begin this exciting journey, Gitane guitars introduces the GJ-10 Cigano Student Gypsy Jazz guitar. Its long-scale, oval-hole design gives it that, fast playability, cutting power and characteristic tone making it the perfect lead guitar. Value, tone, playability and workmanship will meet or exceed any players expectations.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Beautiful Asian rosewood back and sides
- Long scale, oval hole design
- Nato neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Deep horizontal cutaway
- Black plastic body binding
- Traditional "zero" fret, with bone string guide
- Mahogany peghead overlay with Cigano logo
- Ebony mustache bridge with movable center
- Traditional brass tailpiece with plastic insert
- Accurate gold-plated tuners with 14:1 ratio
Slide into gypsy jazz with the perfect student model. Order yours today!