Gitane Cigano Series GJ-10 Gypsy Jazz Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A quality student model gypsy jazz guitar with value, tone, and playability.
From the complicated playing techniques, to the limited availability of truly affordable jazz instruments necessary to capture that proper Gypsy tone, the obstacles to learning how to play Gypsy Jazz music can easily discourage the seasoned guitarist, let alone a beginner. To make it even easier to begin this exciting journey, Gitane guitars introduces the GJ-10 Cigano Student Gypsy Jazz guitar. Its long-scale, oval-hole design gives it that, fast playability, cutting power and characteristic tone making it the perfect lead guitar. Value, tone, playability and workmanship will meet or exceed any players expectations.
- Back and Side: MaterialMahogany
- Back Inlay: None
- Binding: Black ABS
- Body Shape: Horizontal Cutaway
- Brace Material: Spruce
- Bridge Material: Dyed Rosewood / Movable Mustache-style
- Fingerboard & Peghead Binding: None
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position: InlaysMother-of-Pearl Round Dots
- Finish: Vintage-toned High Gloss
- Headstock Style: Traditional Slotted
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 26
- Nut Material: Zero-fret / Bone String Guide
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Saddle: Dyed Rosewood
- Scale Length: 26-5/8"
- Side Inlay: Multi-ply Ebony / Maple
- Soundhole Rosette: Multi-Color Transfer
- Soundhole Shape: Grand Bouche
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Traditional Ladder Bracing
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W
- Tuning Machines: Standard Gold-plated / Accurate 14:1 Gear Ratio / White ABS Buttons
Slide into gypsy jazz with the perfect student model. Order yours today!