Modern Dirty Fingers 'buckers offer extreme output.
The Gibson SG Special Electric Guitar has a body made from multi-piece mahogany with a one-piece mahogany neck with a slim '60s profile. Features a 22-fret black obeche fingerboard with dot inlays, two Dirty Fingers humbuckers that provide an extreme output with an aggressive wide repsponse and are wax potted to dampen vibration that cause unwanted feedback.
- Handcrafted in Nashsville, TN USA
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Black obeche fingerboard
- '60s profile
- Dot inlays
- Corian nut
- Nitrocellulose finish
- Dirty Fingers neck humbucker
- Dirty Fingers bridge humbucker
- Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector
- TonePros Kluson-style green key 14:1 tuners
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge/stopbar tailpiece
- Black top hat knobs
- Gibson gig bag
Click or call and make this classic yours today!