Gibson RS45ATN17 1950's J-45 Antiquity Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Limited edition J-45 with VOS finish and appointments to make it feel like the early models it's inspired by.
This April Limited Edition 1950s J-45 Antiquity pulls inspiration from early vintage J-45's. Starting with the gold Gibson block decal and Grover strap cream-button tuners, Gibson has added custom touches such as antiqued binding and Gibson's own VOS finish, to make it look and feel like a real vintage instrument. The slim tapered mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard are easy to play and offer a 1.725 in.-wide bone nut with matching bone saddle in the rosewood bridge. Dressed in our custom Sunset Burst top finish and equipped with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play. Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped
- Body finish:High GlossNitrocellulose
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Slim taper
- Nut width:1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:24.75 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:High GlossNitrocellulose
- Brand:L.R. Baggs
- Configuration:Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Nickel3-in-line white button
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Body finish
- Case:Hardshell case
Order this great Gibson today!