Gibson Roy Smeck Radio Grande Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Super limited edition ode to a 1930's classic.
The Roy Smeck Radio Grande is considered a sacred model among Gibson experts and aficionados. This powerhouse model first appeared in the mid-1930s and then once during our Gibson centennial year celebration in 1994. These newly enhanced Limited Edition models feature a mother-of-pearl Roy Smeck Radio Grande headstock inlay, a 1.805 in. nut width, Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top, and traditional Nick Lucas fretboard markers, making these grand-piano-sounding acoustics a joy for a player who may also be a vintage collector.
Limited to only 30 instruments worldwide!
Ships with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Flat Top
- Top wood:Thermally AgedAdirondack Red Spruce
- Back & sides:Indian Rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped X
- Body finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Round
- Nut width:1.805 in. (45.5 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:24.75 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:NitrocelluloseLacquer
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Grover Open Back Nickel
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited edition
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Owner's manual
Only 30 of this reimagined classic available. Order today!