Gibson Montana Gold Flame Maple Acoustic Guitar(Antique Natural) Sku #518938000017000 Gibson 518938 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The tone can only be described as "vibrant", with an incredibly comfortable neck that's hard to put down!
Designed by Gibson's master luthier Ren Ferguson, it salutes the skill and spirit of the guitar builders at Gibson Montana. The back and sides are crafted of hand-selected figured maple while the immaculate AAA solid Sitka spruce top projects rich tone for miles. The easy-playing ebony fingerboard features mother-of-pearl block inlays and 20 frets. Body binding accentuates the body's flowing curves. Gold Grover tuners provide sure, accurate tuning. The neck joint is a hand-cut compound dovetail. The gold-embossed pickguard is a stunning finishing flourish. Includes case.
- Back and sides: Hand-selected figured maple
- Top wood: Hand-selected "AAA" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Case Included : Premium hardshell
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Inlay : MOP block inlay
- Binding: Multiple bound body
- Frets: 20
- Machine heads: Gold Grovers
- Neck joint: Handcut compound dovetail
- Pickguard: Montana Gold Embossed
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Weight: 5.36 lbs
An acoustic for the ages that will be passed down the generations. Order today!