- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A semi-hollowbody that's crafted to produce sounds for any part of town.
The beautiful Midtown Custom is ideal for the guitarist on a budget who longs to own a quality semi-hollowbody guitar. The chambered mahogany body plays host to a flat maple top with f-holes and multi-ply binding. The set mahogany neck has a Slim Taper '60s neck and a black Richlite fingerboard. Gibson BurstBuckers are specially constructed and voiced to churn out that legendary "Patent Applied For" humbucker tone.
- Handcrafted in Nashville, TN USA
- Body: Chambered mahogany
- Top: Flat, bound maple with f-holes and multi-ply top binding
- Neck: Genuine mahogany
- Profile '60s Slim Taper™ with
- acrylic split diamond headstock inlay
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite with acrylic block inlays
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Pickups: Gibson Burstbucker 1/ Burstbucker 2
- Tuners: Grover
- Controls: 2 Vol/ 2 Tone; three-way switch
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
Call or click to order the Midtown Custom today.