Gibson Limited Run Les Paul Studio '60s Tribute Electric Guitar Worn Ebony 886830676611Product #H71142 Gibson H71142 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Offers up breathtaking Les Paul performance in a modern, no-frills package.
The 1960s Tribute electric guitar consists of a basic Gibson Les Paul chassis with all the essential elements needed to rock including a Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece and Kluson-style tuners keep it all rock-solid and resonant and its gnarly P-90 tone stays true to the Les Paul style.
A solid, carved maple top and chambered mahogany body give the Les Paul Studio '60s Tribute the same tonewood combination that has been helping Les Pauls rock for nearly 60 years. Authentic vintage-style finishes present a guitar with the look of a well played original, while the instrument's unbound body and neck keep it in line with the popular Les Paul Studio line.
The headstock of the Gibson Les Paul Studio 1960s Tribute is equipped with Grover Kluson style green keys. With a gear ratio of 14:1, these tuners deliver precision tuning in a durable housing that provides maximum protection for the gear and string post. The Gibson Les Paul's Tune-O-Matic bridge, sets a standard for simplicity and functionality that has never been bettered. The Tune-O-Matic provides a firm seating for the strings, allowing the player to adjust and fine-tune the intonation and string height in a matter of minutes.
Both the neck and bridge position pickups are equipped with cream-colored screaming single-coil P-90 pickups. The P-90 was the standard pickup on all Gibson guitars in the late 1940s and into the 1950s and because of its crisp, bright tone it has experienced resurgence in popularity with many of today's modern rockers. These classic Gibson guitar pickups deliver sizzling, slightly gritty midrange roar. You'll find that the P-90s' high output and biting treble has more nuanced harmonic coloring than the typical single-coil pickup.
- Model name: Gibson Les Paul Studio 1960s Tribute Electric Guitar
- Body style: Single-cutaway carved top Les Paul
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Worn nitrocellulose lacquer
- Headstock Inlay: Gibson Logo
- Silkscreen: Gibson Logo plus Les Paul Model script
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper '60s
- Neck joint: Set
- Nut: Corian
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret dressing/nut cutting: Gibson PLEK system
- Fingerboard inlays: fFgured acrylic trapezoids
- Hardware plating: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover Kluson style green keys
- Pickups: Gibson P90 with cream covers
- Pickup selector: 3-way Switchcraft
- Controls: volume, volume, tone, tone
- Knobs: cream top hats with chrome inserts
- Pickguard: cream
- Bridge: Nashville Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: stopbar
- Case: Gibson deluxe gig bag
Get an affordable '60s-style Les Paul today!
Limited Run Les Paul Studio '60s Tribute Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.695"