- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Back from the '70s with all-maple body and coil-splitable humbuckers.
Introduced in 1973, the L6-S combined an all-maple Les Paul-style body with the tonal versatility of a Varitone-equipped ES-345. It was also the first Gibson with a 24 frets. The new L6-5 is updated with a reconfigured 6-position chicken head selector to allow the choice of coil-splitting for the 490R neck and 498T bridge humbuckers.
- Maple body
- Antique Natural finish
- Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard (24 frets)
- Corian nut
- 490R neck coil-splittable humbucker pickup (4-conductor)
- 498T bridge coil-splittable humbucker pickup (4-conductor)
- 6-position pickup selector with chicken head pointer:
- 1-Bridge humbucker
- 2- Bridge single-coil
- 3- Bridge and neck single-coil
- 4- Bridge and neck humbucker
- 5- Neck single-coil
- 6- Neck humbucker
- 1 Tone push/pull tone control for treble cut
- 1 Tone push/pull tone control for bass cut
- Black speed knobs
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Grover chrome kidney tuners
Call or click to orderr the L6-S today.