- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
No-nonsense performance and classic tones.
Ever since its introduction in 1983, the Les Paul Studio model has been enormously popular with players seeking the power and versatility of the original Les Paul Standard in a ready-for-action package, with a price to match. The instruments' reduced ornamentation—lacking body or fingerboard binding, and using plainer tops—has helped to put them in the hands of many more players, while their adherence to the Les Paul's hardware, pickup, and made-in-the USA construction traditions retained all the thick, meaty tone and unsurpassed playability for which the Standard has been known for nearly 60 years.
The Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded is available in two worn finishes, Blue Satin and Ebony Satin. Combine all this with a pair of humbucking pickups with Alnico V magnets, a '50s rounded mahogany neck with black obeche fingerboard, and a classic hardware complement, and you have a no-nonsense classic for rock, blues, fusion, or any musical style you care to apply it to.
- Handcrafted in Nashville, TN USA
- Model name: Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
- Body style: Single-cutaway carved top Les Paul
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Chambered mahogany
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: '50s rounded
- Nut: Corian
- Fingerboard: Obeche
- 22 jumbo frets
- Fingerboard inlays: Figured acrylic trapezoids
- Hardware plating: Chrome
- Tuners: Kluson 14:1 pearloid key tuners
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker Pro
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker Pro
- Pickup selector: 3-way
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone
- Knobs: Black speed
- Pickguard: Black
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
It's called a Studio but it's also built for the stage. Order yours today.