Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe II '60s Electric GuitarProduct #H90759 Gibson H90759 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Advanced wiring gives this one an expanded palette of powerful sounds.
The arrival of the Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar in 1983 offered guitarists all the essential elements of a Les Paul Standard, including a carved top and humbucking pickups. Its simple yet elegant design quickly helped it become the most popular model in the Les Paul Series.
The Les Paul Studio Deluxe II '60s Electric Guitar raises the bar with the cutting-yet-rich tone of a 490R humbucking pickup in the neck position and a BurstBucker Pro humbucking pickup in the bridge position, which are mounted on a carved maple top with a mahogany back. Both pickups offer coil splitting for single-coil sounds and a boost circuit via push/push switching in the volume controls. “Straight Split” coil-splitting offers pure single coil tone and differs from LP Standards and Studios that have a “Super Tap” coil-tap, which still has a small amount of humbucking. The boost circuit has a user-adjustable 10-dB boost for added power and frequency range for solos, single-note picking and dirty chording (depending on amp settings) and features true bypass that disengages the boost completely, ensuring pure passive Les Paul tone.
The hardware is finished in chrome including Grover tuners and Gibson's pioneering tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece. The Les Paul Studio Deluxe is dependable and affordable — and is built without any compromises. The Gibson Les Paul comes with a hardshell case.
- A user-adjustable 10-dB boost for added power and frequency range for solos, single-note picking and dirty chording (depending on amp settings)
- '60s-style neck shape
- True bypass: disengaging boost completely removes active circuit, ensuring pure passive Les Paul tone
- 490R humbucking pickup in the neck position and a BurstBucker Pro humbucking pickup in the bridge position
- Easy-to-use push/push pots engage coil-splits and boost circuit
- “Straight Split” coil-splitting offers pure single coil tone
- Grover tuners, satin-finished back and sides
- Includes hardshell case
Don't settle for less. Order your Les today.