- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Exclusive Alnico V pickups with classic neck and head.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Neck Electric Guitar gives you the feel and sound of the original '50s Les Paul. This Gibson guitar sports a classic, hefty neck design with the smaller peghead, push-in-bushing green tuning keys, and nickel hardwareof the '50s Les Paul. BurstBucker V pickups feature Alnico V magnets like those used in the P90s from the '50s. One coil has more wraps than the other, as did most '50s and early '60s "Patent Applied For"s. These waxed, double-potted pickups deliver a tighter, balanced, biting tone with more midrange. Mahogany body and neck with maple top and rosewood fretboard. Gibson includes a hardshell case with your Les Paul Standard '50s Neck Electric Guitar.
- Mahogany body and "fat" '50s neck
- Maple top
- Rosewood fretboard
- Alnico V Standard humbucker pickups
- Green keystone tuners
- Top and fretboard binding
If you're the kind of player who really likes something to hang onto, this beast is the one for you. Order today.
Les Paul Standard '50s Neck Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: Single-ply top and fingerboard
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge/Tremolo: Tune-o-matic/Stop bar
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finish: Traditional hand buffed nitro-cellulose lacquer.
- Frets: 22
- Hardware: Nickel
- Inlays: Traditional trapezoid
- Machine Heads: Vintage-style
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Pickup Type: 2 Humbuckers
- Pickups: New BurstBucker V pickups w/Alnico V magnets
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Top Wood: AA grade, book-matched, figured maple.