- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An exceptional and limited-run editon of the 1952 Goldtop.
The Gibson Les Paul 60th Anniversary Electric Guitar celebrates the birth of an icon. Respecting the first-edition specs of the initial Goldtop model from 1952, the 60th Anniversary features a 1-piece mahogany body sans weight relief and a gold maple top. Dual P-90 pickups with Orange Drop capacitors bring back authentic electric tone while the wraparound trapeze tailpiece and thick-profile mahogany neck add to the body's famous sustain. Chrome hardware and a cream-colored “60th Anniversary” stamped pickguard complete this special, limited-edition guitar. The production plan for the 60th Anniversary model is just 300 units.
- Maple top
- 1-Piece mahogany body (no weight relief)
- Mahogany neck with a traditional “Thick” profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with cream binding and trapezoid inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Wraparound trapeze tailpiece
- Dual P-90 pickups with Orange Drop capacitors
- Cream “60th Anniversary” stamped pickguard
- Hardshell case
You don't have to be 60 this year to own this birthday beauty. Order today.