Gibson L7-C Acoustic Archtop GuitarProduct #518939 Gibson 518939 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The only pure acoustic arch top ever built at Gibson Montana.
Based on the original Gibson LC7, this acoustic archtop sports a hand-carved solid Sitka spruce top, hand-carved solid flamed maple back, and solid flamed maple sides. Parallelogram inlays on the bound rosewood fretboard join a bound headstock, fully multibound body, layered pickguard, tulip tuners, and classic trapeze tailpiece to provide elegant visual appeal. Very few of these guitars are made, all of them under the direct supervision of master luthier Ren Ferguson. 25-1/2" scale and X bracing deliver surprising snap and volume with unsurpassed tonal integrity.
- Hand-carved solid Sitka spruce top
- Hand-carved solid flamed maple back
- Solid flamed maple sides
- Bound rosewood fretboard with parallelogram inlays
- Bound headstock
- Fully bound body
- Layered pickguard
- Tulip tuners
- Classic trapeze tailpiece
- X-pattern bracing
- 25-1/2" scale
L7-C Acoustic Archtop Guitar Specifications:
- Back and Sides: Maple Arch Back
- Body Binding: Multi-ply top and back
- Body Style: Classic L-7 Archtop
- Case Included: Hardshell
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 19
- Inlay: MOP Double Parallelograms
- Machine Heads: Nickel Gotoh with Pearloid Keystone buttons
- Neck Joint: Traditional compound dove-tailed neck-to-body joint
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Other Features: F-Holes, Tuned Arched Top and Back
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce Carved Arch Top
- Weight: 5.91 lbs