Gibson J-45 True Vintage Red Spruce Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Gibson's "Workhorse" gets premium vintage treatment.
The Gibson J-45 acoustic guitar is the prince of a range of Gibson flattops now referred to as "Round-Shoulder Dreadnoughts." This elegant workhorse debuted in 1942, and became an instant favorite for its rich, warm, vocal tone and excellent projection. Today, this Gibson acoustic guitar is played by the likes of Bob Dylan, Ralph McTell, Billy Jo Armstrong, and Lucinda Williams. Carrying accurate touches such as a soft-V neck profile, teardrop tortoise pickguard, 4-ply top binding, and banner headstock inlay (declaring "Only A Gibson Is Good Enough"), the Gibson J-45 True Vintage is an accurate representation of the acoustic guitar that became the standard of hard-gigging bluegrass, folk, and country artists of the 1940s and 1950s.
Each Gibson True Vintage J-45 acoustic guitar is built in Bozeman, Montana, with a top made from solid Adirondack red spruce, a rare and highly prized tonewood, and constructed with hot hide glue, just like back in the day.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish for beauty and tone
- Hand-fit, tapered dovetail joint to maximize sound vibration transfer from the neck to body
- Radius top to maximize sound projection
- Hand-scalloped top bracing for added strength and a light top
Get one of these highly collectible Gibson J-45 acoustic guitars before they're gone!
J-45 True Vintage Red Spruce Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Gibson J-45 Guitar Body
- Body Style: Round Shoulder
- Top Species: Adirondack Red Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Binding: 4-ply top, single-ply back
- Species: Mahogany
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Profile: V shape
- Species: Madagascar Rosewood
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Nut Width: 1.725
- Bridge: Madagascar Rosewood
- Bridge Inlay: MOP Dots
- Pins: White
- Tuners: White Button Nickel Gotoh
- Pickguard: Tortoise tear drop
- Case: Five-ply, made in America case with exacting vintage arching, accurate vintage liner, authentic replica nickel-plated latches, and accurate tan case covering. Provides maximum protection.