Gibson J-45 Acoustic Electric GuitarProduct #H98585 Gibson H98585 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The workhorse dressed for rock n' roll.
The J-45 is one of Gibson’s best-selling acoustics of all time. Nicknamed “The Workhorse” and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World-renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 is one of most technically advanced guitars of its time. Using new finish techniques to enhance grain, the Cobraburst J-45 is a modern representation for 2013 of the classic standard. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge compliment the sheer charcoal tone of the top and the deep red glow and dark grain draws in the grey back and sides. Finished with black bridge pins and nut, a black pick guard and nickel tuners, the Cobraburst is rock n' roll. Includes case.
- 100% American-made quality Gibson handcrafted construction throughout
- Solid Spruce and mahogany for superb tone
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl dot inlays
- L.R. Baggs Element pickup
- Nickel Grover Rotomatics with 14:1 tuning ratio
- Includes Gibson hardshell case
Get a classic body with classic tone and some contemporary styling. Order today.
J-45 Acoustic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Type: J-45 Series
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Binding: Multi-ply Top Binding, Single Ply Back Binding, 3-Ply Single Ring Rosette
- Bracing: Scalloped Top Bracing
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Thickness: 1.725" at Nut
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Fit
- Joint: Compound Dovetail
- Construction: Joint at 14th Fret
- Adhesive: Hide Glue
- Species: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Radius: 12" Radius
- Fret Wire: Gibson Acoustic Standard Fret Wire
- Inlays: 1/4" Mother of Pearl Dot
- Adhesive: Premium Titebond
- Material: Black Graph-tech
- Width: 1.725"
- Type: Traditional CF-100
- Angle: 17 Degrees
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Gibson Peghead logo
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and White
- Tuning Keys
- Type: Grover™ Rotomatics
- Plating: Nickel
- Ratio: 14:1
- Type: Traditional Belly Up with Tusq Saddle
- Material: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Teardrop Black Pick Guard
- Strap Buttons: End Pin Jack
- Strings: .012" - .053" Gibson Light Guage
- Preamp: L.R. Baggs Element
- Sealer: Hand-Sprayed Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Type: Gibson Standard Hardshell Case
- Case Exterior: Black Tolex
- Case Interior: Blue Fabric
- Manuals: Owners Manual
- Warranty: Gibson Gold Warranty