- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Re-creates Gibson's 1950's classic.
The new Vintage Series Gibson J-185 is a replica of the Traditional 1950's model with its Maltese cross bridge wing inlays. Features a Jumbo style body with Flame Maple back and sides for a wonderfully resonant sound. Solid premium Sitka spruce top on AAA flame maple back and sides produce wonderful resonance with tonal integrity.
- Jumbo body
- Premium sitka spruce top
- AAA flame maple back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 24-3/4" scale
- Rosweood fingerboard
- MOP parallelogram inlays
- 1.725" nut width
- Gibson rosewood bridge
- 2 MOP maltese cross inlays
- White bridge pins
- Nickel Gotoh tuners
- Tortoise J-185 pickguard
The look is stunningly retro and the sound is massive and warm. Order your Gibson J-185 today!
J-185 True Vintage Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Back and Sides: AAA Flame Maple
- Top Wood: Premium Sitka Spruce
- Binding: 4-ply top and back
- Bridge: Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Hand cut compound dove tail joint
- Machine Heads: Nickel Gotoh
- Fingerboard: Madagascar Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Inlay: MOP Parallelograms
- Neck Profile: V profile
- Pickguard: Late 50's style Tortoise J-185
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Case Included: Gibson hardshell