Gibson ES-335 Plain '60s Block Inlay Slim Neck Electric Guitar(Antique Tea Burst) Sku #518922000008000 Gibson 518922 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sumptuous '60s vibe with pearl bar inlays on the bound rosewood fingerboard.
Hailed as the most adaptable of all electric guitars, the Gibson ES-335 Electric Guitar sports the original semi-hollow design with laminated maple top, back, and rims, plus a lightweight maple center block. With Burstbucker Pro 1 and 2 humbuckers it will generate screaming extended sustain, dense rich jazz tones, and everything in between--all with no feedback issues.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Plain maple top, back, and rims
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple body construction
- Lightweight maple center block
- Rosewood fretboard with pearloid small block fretboard inlays and single-ply cream binding
- Burstbucker Pro 1 & 2 humbuckers
- Pearl bar inlays
- Single ply top and back binding
- 1963 slim taper neck profile
- Vintage tulip tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Stop tail with ABR-1 bridge
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
Order yours today. We guarantee it'll be the love of your musical life.
ES-335 Plain '60s Block Inlay Slim Neck Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Back and Sides: Laminated Maple
- Bridge: ABR-1 Bridge
- Case: Gibson Hardshell Case Included
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Vintage tulip tuners
- Neck: Mahogany
- Pickups: BurstBucker Pro 1 and 2 humbuckers
- Top: Laminated Maple