Gibson ES-175 Reissue Electric Guitar Antique NaturalProduct #517612 Gibson 517612 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
They don't call it a "Classic" for nothing.
The Gibson ES-175 Electric Guitar debuted in 1949. With a comfortable body size and stylish pointed cutaway, it quickly became the most popular guitar of the jazz world. The transparent finishes (sunburst with gold hardware or antique natural with nickel) on the laminated maple body of this reissue electric guitar always remind you that you're touching wood. Binding on the top, back, and fretboard, combined with a trapeze tailpiece and parallelogram fretboard inlays, provides a big touch of class. Traditional Gibson design and 2 '57 Classic humbuckers dish out huge helpings of tone. Gibson includes a hardshell case with the reissue ES-175.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Laminated maple body
- Rosewood fretboard with parallelogram inlays
- Top, back, and fretboard binding
- ABR bridge and trapeze tailpiece
- Two '57 Classic humbucker pickups
- Includes case
You've been listening to this guitar since you were a kid. Isn't it time to own it?
ES-175 Reissue Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Back and Sides: Laminated maple
- Binding: Top, back and fingerboard
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR/Trapeze
- Case Included: Yes
- Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Parallelogram
- Neck Material: Nickel
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: Two '57 Classic humbuckers
- Scale: 24 3/4"