Gibson ES-139 Electric Guitar
(Vintage Gloss Ebony)
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The heavy tones of a Les Paul without the weight.
The Gibson Memphis ES-139 with the familiar style of the world's greatest guitar, the Les Paul, but at an average weight of 6.5 lbs. and the superior semi-hollow construction that breathes new tonal air into an admired ancestor's appearance. The new single cut body shape looks like Rock, and features 2 Burstbucker Pro's, with Stopbar and an ABR bridge with single volume and tone controls. The weight-relieved centerblock goes without f-holes for a high volume performance without feedback problems. Other features are CTS Pots, "Orange Drop" capacitors and a quartersawn maple neck. The ES-139 is 100% American made in Memphis, TN. Includes gig bag
- 100% American made in Menphis TN
- All new single cut, Rock-looking body shape
- 2 Burstbucker Pros with single volume and tone
- Stopbar and an ABR bridge
- Weight-relieved centerblock and no f-holes for high-volume performance
- CTS pots and "Orange Drop" capacitors
- Quartersawn maple neck
- Includes gig bag
Get comfort and and great tone in one. Order today.