Gibson Custom Super 400-CES Hollowbody Electric Guitar(Vintage Sunburst D) Sku #H90772000001001 Gibson Custom H90772 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A flagship with a full body and luxurious appointments.
The body of the Super 400-CES remains the largest produced by Gibson today, with the following dimensions: 18 (W) X 21¾ (L) X 3⅜ (D). Its top is crafted from high-grade spruce, with high-grade maple used for the back and sides. The body is then adorned with multi-ply black and white binding on both the top and back, with single-ply white binding around the f-holes. The gold hardware includes an ABR-1 bridge with a base made from ebony, and Gibson’s period-correct L-5 tailpiece. The 25½-inch scale length neck is a five-piece neck made primarily from high-grade maple, with two streamers made from high-grade walnut, resulting in one of the most stunning neck designs in the history of Gibson Custom.
The eye-catching neck is topped by a 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl block inlays and multi-ply black and white binding, then hand-fitted with Gibson’s traditional ES-rounded neck profile. The pickups are a pair of Gibson’s legendary ’57 Classics, which faithfully capture the unique and subtle variations between coil windings of the original “Patent Applied For” humbuckers of the late 1950s, delivering a warm and full tone with a balanced response. Other appointments include Gibson’s traditional five-piece split diamond motif inlay on the headstock and Schaller M6 tuners. Comes with a Gibson Custom case and certificate of authenticity.
- Model Super 400-CES
- High-grade spruce, with high-grade maple used for the back and sides
- Multi-ply black and white binding on both the top and back
- Single-ply white binding around the f-holes
- Gold hardware includes an ABR-1 bridge with a base made from ebony
- Gibson’s period-correct L-5 tailpiece
- 25½-inch scale length
- Five-piece neck made primarily from high-grade maple
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl block inlays and multi-ply black and white binding
- Gibson’s legendary ’57 Classics
- Five-piece split diamond motif inlay on the headstock
- Schaller M6 tuners
This is a work of art that you'll only put down to admire. Order today.