Gibson Custom Shop ES-355 Limited Run Electric GuitarProduct #518925 Gibson 518925 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Stunning perfection in every detail.
Offered by the Gibson Custom Shop, the ES-355 Limited Run electric guitar makes one of the great Gibson classics of the late '50s available again as a beautifully crafted and finished Custom Shop masterpiece. Includes black levant hardshell case.
- Laminated plain maple top, back, and rims
- Multi-ply white/black binding on top and back
- Gold hardware
- Nashvile Tune-o-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Mother of pearl block inlays
- Single-ply white neck binding
- 1960s slim taper n eck profile
- Grover kidney tuners
- '57 Classic pickups
Custom Shop ES-355 Limited Run Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body dimensions: 16-1/2"W x 20"L x 2"D
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"