Gibson Custom SG Standard Reissue Left-Handed Guitar Faded Cherry Nickel HardwareProduct #517877 Gibson Custom 517877 AAN Left Handed Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A rock classic of Custom Shop perfection.
When it first hit the street, the SG Standard with its thin, 2-horned body addressed 2 major issues of the Les Paul: weight and upper fretboard access. The SG was dramatically lighter and offered open access to the high frets. Rockers loved it, and it has remained a popular model over the years since. This reissue is true to the original in every way and its faded cherry finish gives it an especially authentic look.
- Solid mahogany body
- Nickel hardware
- ABR-1 bridge, lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- One-piece mahogany neck with long neck tenon
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Single-ply cream binding
- 1960 slim taper neck profile
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Holly headstock veneer
- Vintage tulip tuners
- Burstbucker humbucking pickups
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector controls
It doesn't get any sweeter. Order today and play a classic at its finest.
SG Standard Reissue Left-Handed Guitar Specifications:
- Weight: 6.81 lbs
- Pickups : '57 classics
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Neck Profile : 1960 slim taper
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Case Included: Custom Shop case
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Long neck tenion
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Machine Heads: Vintage tulip tuners
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge with lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- Inlay: Acylic trapezoid
- Controls: 2 tone, 2 volume, 3 way selector switch
- Frets: 22