Gibson Custom Les Paul Class 5 Quilt Top Electric Guitar Sienna BurstProduct #517854 Gibson Custom 517854 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Incredibly deep top figuring!
The figuring on this Gibson Les Paul Class 5 Quilt Top looks like the bottom of storm clouds just before a tornado. The brilliant red finish is highlighted by gold transparent top hat knobs, nickel hardware, and a perfectly fashioned bound rosewood fretboard. The electric guitar has loads of natural sustain from the weight-relieved mahogany back and set mahogany neck with long tenon is accentuated by the Gibson Burstbuckers.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Highly quilted, carved maple top
- Weight-relieved mahogany back
- One-piece mahogany neck with long tenon
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- BurstBucker 2 at the neck
- BurstBucker 3 at the bridge
- Independent volume and tone knobs
- 3-way toggle
- Bound top
- Vintage tulip tuners
- 24-34" scale length
- 1-11/16" nut width
If you want the best, get the best. Look no further. Order now!
Les Paul Class 5 Quilt Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Machine Heads : Vintage tulip tuners
- Body : Quilted maple top, weight relieved mahogany back
- Controls : 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector switch
- Inlays : Pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Pickups : BurstBucker 2 (R) and 3 (T)
- Binding : Single-ply cream binding on top and neck
- Bridge/Tremolo : ABR-1 bridge, stopbar tailpiece
- Case Included: Includes FREE Custom Shop hardshell case
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Frets : 22
- Hardware: Nickel
- Neck Material : 1-piece mahogany w/ long neck tenon
- Nut Width : 1.68"
- Pickguard : None
- Scale : 24 3/4"
- Weight: 8.45 lbs