Gibson Custom Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul Electric Guitar with Bigsby VibratoProduct #517816 Gibson Custom 517816 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A dream Paul that pays homage to a master rocker.
From their earliest days as Boston punks to their present-day status as Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Joe Perry and Aerosmith have endured the test of time and triumphed. Just as Aerosmith's music has evolved, so have Joe's ideas about what his Signature Model should be. This Gibson Custom Shop Joe Perry Electric Guitar, with its unique Green Tiger finish and "Boneyard" logo is a dramatic departure from the original 1996 Custom Shop model. AAA figured maple top, single-ply cream binding, BurstBucker 2 and 3 pickups (neck has reversed polarity), aged nickel hardware, "Joe Perry" engraved on truss rod cover. Includes Gibson hardshell case.
- Top wood: AAA figured maple
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Finish Color: Aged Tiger Green
- Construction: 1-piece mahogany with long neck tenon
- "Boneyard" decal on peghead face
- Fingerboard wood: 22 fret rosewood
- Inlays: Aged acrylic trapezoid (similar to Les Paul Classic)
- Binding: Single-ply cream
- Profile: Rounded (similar to 1958 Les Paul)
- Scale length/Nut width: 24-3/4"; 1-11/16"
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
- Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: BurstBucker 2 (rhythm), BurstBucker 3 (treble)
- Neck pickup has reversed polarity
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware color: Aged Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1/Stopbar
- "Joe Perry" engraved truss rod cover
Own a piece of rock history and a gorgeous LP to boot! Order today.