Gibson Custom Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul Electric GuitarSku #517838000000000 Gibson Custom 517838 AAO Signature Model Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A dream Paul that pays homage to a master rocker.
The Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul Electric Guitar is straight from the boneyard with sweet sound and stunning looks. From their earliest days as Boston punks to their present-day status as Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Joe Perry and Aerosmith have endured the test of time and triumphed. Just as Aerosmith's music has evolved, so have Joe's ideas about what his Signature Model guitar should be. The Joe Perry Model from the Gibson Custom Shop, with its unique Green Tiger finish and "Boneyard" logo is a dramatic departure from the original 1996 Custom Shop model. AAA figured maple top, single-ply cream binding, BurstBucker 2 and 3 pickups (neck has reversed polarity), aged nickel hardware, "Joe Perry" engraved on truss rod cover. Gibson includes a hardshell case with the Signature Joe Perry Electric Guitar.
- Top wood: AAA figured maple
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Finish Color: Aged Tiger Green
- Construction: 1-piece mahogany with long neck tenon
- "Boneyard" decal on peghead face
- Fingerboard wood: 22 fret rosewood
- Inlays: Aged acrylic trapezoid (similar to Les Paul Classic)
- Binding: Single-ply cream
- Profile: Rounded (similar to 1958 Les Paul)
- Scale length/Nut width: 24-3/4"; 1-11/16"
- Strings: Brite Wires .010-.046
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Burstbucker 2 (rhythm), Burstbucker 3 (treble)
- Neck pickup has reversed polarity
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware color: Aged Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1/Stopbar
- "Joe Perry" engraved truss rod cover
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip
- Includes case
Own a piece of rock history and a gorgeous LP to boot! Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gibson Custom Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul Electric Guitar:
I own a Joe Perry Boneyard and the action is awesome, I used it to record my album, the burstbuckers sounds like a dream, and the finish is superb. I'm seriously thiking to get another one.