Gibson Custom CS356 Figured Top Electric Guitar with Bigsby Faded Cherry Gold HardwareProduct #517864 Gibson Custom 517864 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A scaled-down 335 with gorgeous appointments and a solid carved top.
The Gibson Custom Shop CS356 Electric Guitar has an elegant and comfortable 13-3/4" wide body (vs. 16" on a 335) providing the incomparable versatility of a genuine semi-hollow, complete with '57 classic humbuckers. The CS356 guitar has a gorgeous figured solid-maple top joined to a tonally carved mahogany back, sides, and center block for huge sound in a small package. Gibson's sumptuous appointments include big mother-of-pearl inlays on a buttery bound Richlite fretboard, 7-ply top and back binding, multi-bound turtle pickguard, and brilliant gold hardware, including the classic Bigsby vibrato. Includes case.
- Figured solid maple top
- Tonally carved mahogany back, centerblock, and sides
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Bound Richlite fretboard
- '57 Classic humbuckers
- Independent volume and tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector
- 7-ply top and back binding
- Gold hardware
- Bigsby vibrato
- 1960 slim taper neck profile
- ABR-1 bridge
- Pearl block fretboard inlays
- Vintage tulip tuners
- 13-3/4"W x 16"L x 1-11/16"D body
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Includes case
When a 335 meets a Les Paul, magic happens. Get a little magic in your life today.
CS356 Figured Top Electric Guitar with Bigsby Specifications:
- Binding: Multi-ply black and white binding on front and back.
- Body: Mahogany body (one piece back and sides) - Maple top
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR-1 bridge with Bigsby tremolo
- Case Included: Gibson hardshell case
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Machine Heads: Vintage tulip
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Profile : 1960 slim taper
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: '57 Classic humbuckers
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Weight: 7.60 lbs