Gibson Custom CS-356 Figured Top Electric Guitar Faded CherryProduct #517673 Gibson Custom 517673 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The realization of a guitar fantasy.
The Gibson Custom Shop CS-356 Figured Top Electric Guitar is not only a versatile tone machine, it's also a musical dream come true.
Since the first semi-hollow ES-335 was released in 1958, Gibson has had the ultimate goal of producing a semi-hollow guitar whose back, center block, and rims would be carved from one piece of wood. In 2001, the Custom Shop realized that dream with the introduction of the CS-336, a guitar whose warm, woody sound and scaled-down body size are the perfect combination of comfort and tone.
With the introduction of the CS-356, a guitar with the same deep tone and comfortable feel but with an extended array of upscale appointments, the Custom Shop has created a big brother for the CS-336.
It features a luxurious AAA figured, book-matched maple top; single-piece solid mahogany back, sides, and center block; slim-taper, one-piece mahogany neck; glassy-smooth, 22-fret Richlite fingerboard; rich pearl block inlays; '57 Classic humbuckers; and stopbar tailpiece. The neck and body are fully bound, and all hardware is gold finished for a classy and sophisticated appearance. Includes case.
- AAA figured, book-matched maple top
- Back, rims, and center block are carved from a single block of mahogany
- Multi-ply white/black binding on top and back
- One-piece mahogany neck
- 22-fret Richlite fingerboard
- Pearl block inlays
- Single-ply white binding on neck
- Slim taper neck profile
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
Electronics & Hardware:
- '57 Classic humbuckers
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- Gold hardware
- ABR-1 stopbar tailpiece
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Vintage tulip tuners
- Brite Wires strings: .010-.046
- Includes case
A master-class instrument of incredible craftsmanship with a warm voice and surpassing value. Order yours now.
CS-356 Figured Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: Multi-ply black and white binding on front and back.
- Body: Mahogany body (one piece back and sides) - Maple top
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR-1 bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Case Included: Gibson hardshell case
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Machine Heads: Vintage tulip
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1960 slim taper
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: '57 Classic humbuckers
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Weight: 7.31 lbs