Gibson CS-336 Figured Top Electric Guitar Faded CherryProduct #517183 Gibson 517183 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A semi-hollowbody that performs like a solidbody.
The Gibson Custom Shop CS-336 Figured Top Electric Guitar was created by Gibson's Custom, Art, & Historic Division. It's a "tonally carved" guitar with a solid mahogany carved back-and-sides unit, a carved, bookmatched, figured maple top, and a center block that is an integral part of the top and back. The shape is a scaled-down version of the Gibson ES-335, offering the player more comfort from this highly refined version of the classic. Includes hardshell case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved, bookmatched, figured maple top with f-holes
- One-piece hollowed mahogany back and rim
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Single-ply cream binding on top, back, and fingerboard
- Nut width: 1.687"/1.062" at 12th fret
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector
- ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece
- '57 Classic humbuckers with nickel covers
- Nickel hardware
- Multi-ply bound pickguard
- Includes case
We're talking a serious collector's item or lifetime dream guitar here. Order it now.
CS-336 Figured Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding: Single-ply cream
- Body: Mahogany body (one piece back and sides) - Maple top
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR-1/Stopbar
- Case Included: Gibson hardshell case
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid dot
- Machine Heads: Vintage tulip
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1960's slim taper
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Pickups: '57 Classic humbuckers
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Weight: 6.76 lbs