Gibson '57 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue Electric Guitar Antique GoldProduct #517468 Gibson 517468 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Custom Shop quality in a classic reissue.
The '57 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue Electric Guitar is the quintessential Les Paul at its finest. It's Custom Shop crafted to be accurate to '57 specifications in every detail including the CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors. It was the first Paul to feature humbucking pickups, and this one comes equipped with BurstBuckers. Carved maple top, mahogany back, and one-piece mahogany neck with the '57 profile and the original extended tenon joint. It features binding on body and neck, nickel hardware, an original ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, and the trademark antique gold finish. Includes Gibson Custom Shop hardshell case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Accurate to '57 specifications in every detail
- CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors
- BurstBucker humbuckers
- Carved maple top
- Mahogany back
- One-piece mahogany neck with the '57 profile and the original extended tenon joint
- Binding on body and neck
- Nickel hardware
- Original ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Trademark antique gold finish
Own a classic, live the dream. Order today!
'57 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Inlays: Vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Binding: Single-ply cream
- Controls : 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Body Top wood: Carved maple
- Bridge/Tremolo: ABR-1/Aluminum stopbar
- Case Included: Includes free Gibson custom shop hardshell case - a $220 value
- Collateral: Custom Shop case, Certificate of Authenticity, Custom Care Kit
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Finish: Antique Gold
- Hardware: Nickel
- Neck : Early '50s rounded
- Neck Material : 1-piece mahogany w/original-style truss rod route
- Pickups : Burstbucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble)
- Scale length/Nut width: 24 3/4"; 1 11/16"
- Strings: Vintage Reissue .010-.046
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip
- Weight: 9.53 lbs