Gibson Custom 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 Historic Electric GuitarProduct #H92896 Gibson Custom H92896 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A painstaking recreation of the guitar that can do it all.
The Gibson 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 Historic Electric Guitar celebrates a guitar that helped create the best of the rock ‘n roll and blues music of the '60s and '70s. This special model, made entirely in Memphis, features gorgeous maple veneers and all lightweight materials for the centerblock and mahogany neck. Historic colored binding and block fingerboard inlays add familiar touches to this classic-looking instrument. BurstBucker 1 & 2 pickups with a period correct wiring harness and "Black Beauty" capacitors deliver the sound for which this guitar is famous. Kluson tuners and an ABR bridge with stop bar complete its list of vintage features. Includes case.
- l00% American made in Memphis, TN.
- Historically correct slim horns at the cutaway
- Plain maple veneers
- All lightweight materials to include the correct “Window” centerblock and mahogany neck
- Accurate historic colored binding, with period-correct cellulose block fingerboard inlay
- Cedar rim lining
- Spruce top and back bracing
- Period-correct wiring harness with “Black Beauty” Capacitors
- BurstBucker 1 & 2 pickups
- Double-ring, Single-line Tulip button Klusons, ABR bridge and Lightweight stop bar
- Includes hardshell case
If you could only have one guitar, wouldn't it be this one? Order yours today.