Gibson Custom 2015 1974 Les Paul Custom Reissue VOS Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A precise recreation of the Custom that rocked the '70s.
True Historic Spec Reissue Les Paul featuring reformulated plastics based on lab analysis of original vintage parts, double-carved and hand sanded neck and top profiles, standard nitro cellulose finish, custom-wound Custom Bucker pickups, hot hide glue joinery, historically accurate serial number.
The choice of world-beating rock stars like Lindsey Buckingham and Randy Rhoads, the evolution of the Les Paul Custom that arrived in 1974 is an all-time classic. The 1974 Les Paul Custom Reissue brings it back in intricate detail, including the period-correct three-piece maple top and solid mahogany back with ½" slotted weight relief, period-correct plastics and hardware, and two Alnico Super 74 humbucking pickups. Block markers, ebony fingerboard, split-diamond inlay on a multi-ply bound headstock“it's all there.
Available in very limited quantities in 2015. The closest you can come to owning an original vintage Les Paul Custom without actually acquiring an original. Comes with COA and hardshell reissue Les Paul case.
New and Improved
Historic Long Neck Tenon: Solid Fit, Vintage Tone
Nitro Cellulose Finish: Vintage beauty
Super '74 Pickups: Classic, Mid 70's Gibson Humbucker tone
Hand-Scraped, Multiply Binding: Gibson's Renowned "Tuxedo" Look
Lightweight Aluminum Tailpiece: Lightweight, Sustain and Tone
Hide Glue Neck Construction: A Truly Hand Crafted Guitar
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: 3-piece plain maple
- Body wood: 3-ply sandwich body (maple and mahogany)
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1974 Les Paul Custom
- Neck wood: 3-piece all-mahogany, long tenon
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Solid ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Super 74 with True Historic Gold Covers
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Super 74 with True Historic Gold Covers
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Schaller
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited production
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.