Gibson Custom 2014 CS-336 Plain Top Electric Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A semi-hollowbody that performs like a solidbody.
Created by Gibson's Custom, Art, & Historic Division, the Custom Shop CS-336 Plain Top Electric Guitar is a "tonally carved" guitar with a solid mahogany back-and-sides unit, a carved maple top, and a center block that is an integral part of the top and back. The shape is a scaled-down version of the Gibson ES-335, offering the player more comfort from this highly reengineered version of the classic guitar. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved top with f-holes
- One-piece hollowed mahogany back and rim
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Single-ply cream binding on top, back, and fingerboard
- Nut width: 1.687"/1.062" at 12th fret
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector
- ABRT bridge, stopbar tailpiece
- '57 Classic humbuckers with nickel covers
- Nickel hardware
- Multi-ply bound pickguard
- Includes case
We're talking serious collector's item or lifetime dream guitar here. Order it now.