Gibson Custom 2012 Les Paul Reissue 1959 Murphy Electric GuitarProduct #H85071 Gibson Custom H85071 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A vintage-style solidbody guitar that's been delicately aged and hot-rodded with coil-splitting and phase control.
The Gibson Custom Les Paul Reissue 1959 Murphy Electric Guitar is an opportunity to own an exceptional reproduction of this epic model, aged to perfection by Gibson Custom's time-machine master Tom Murphy. The mahogany body is routed just as in 1959 and features a beautiful, hand-picked flame maple top. The neck respects the shape and profile of a 59er and has a Gibson Custom reissue fingerboard for authentic feel. Creme binding underscores the natural woodgrain of the top and continues the length of the neck. Close inspection reveals finish wear in just the right places to give this guitar the familiarity of an old friend. Even the nickel hardware is lovingly aged and perfectly consistent with that of an original 1959 Les Paul. Sonically, this reissue sports dual BurstBucker pickups that are wired to a 3-way switch with Push/Pull coil-splitting on each pickup's Volume control and Phase switching via the Push/Pull mechanism on the Rhythm Tone control. This adds up to a lot of sound shaping and makes this Les Paul worthy of any stage in addition to being a highly-desirable collector's piece. A Gibson hardshell case included.
- Painstaking reissue of the classic guitar
- Mahogany body with a flame maple top
- Delicately aged by Tom Murphy
- BurstBucker pickups with Coil-splitting and Phase controls
- Includes hardshell case
Own the guitar of your dreams. Order today.
2012 Les Paul Reissue 1959 Murphy Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Neck: 59 Les Paul
- Fingerboard: Reissue
- Body Material: Hand-picked flame maple top and mahogany back
- Routing: 59 Les Paul
- Top body binding: Cream
- Hardware Material: 59 Les Paul, aged nickel
- Machine Head: Reissue
- Bridge: ABR
- Tailpiece: LW Stopbar
- Vibrola Jackplate: Reissue
- End Pin: Aluminium
- Truss Cover: Vintage
- Pickguard: Reissue
- Knobs: Gold top hats
- Mounting Rings: Cream
- Switch Tip: Vintage
- Backplates: Reissue black
- Pickup(s): BurstBucker #1 and BurstBucker #2
- Control: Push/Pull coil split on Volume control for each Pickup, Phase Push/Pull on Rhythm Tone control
- Includes Gibson hardshell case