Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Special Single Cutaway Electric GuitarProduct #517060 Gibson Custom 517060 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The guitar that fulfilled the guitar dreams of the '60s generation.
The Les Paul Special made the virtues of the Les Paul available to those who couldn't quite afford the Standard or Custom versions. And it had all the essential features: solid mahogany body and neck, 2 P-90 pickups, wraparound tailpiece, and 2 volume and 2 tone controls with 3-way switching. This Custom Shop Historic Series re-creation duplicates the original at its finest. This is the single-cutaway version (there was also a 1960s double-cutaway) with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays. Nickel hardware.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
- Solid mahogany single cutaway body and neck
- 2 P-90 pickups
- Wraparound tailpiece
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls with 3-way switching
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Nickel hardware
Order today and play one of history's finest guitars.
1960 Les Paul Special Single Cutaway Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Solid mahogany
- Bridge/Tremolo: Wrap around bridge/tailpiece
- Case Included: Custom shop case with care kit and certificate of authenticity
- Controls: 2 tone, 2 volume, 3 way selector switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl dot
- Neck Joint: Long neck tenon
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: P90's
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Weight: 8.27 lbs