Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Special Double Cutaway Electric GuitarProduct #517059 Gibson Custom 517059 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A historic Custom Shop masterpiece.
In 1960, it offered guitarists all the features that made the Les Paul famous for a moderate price, but it soon became a lean-and-mean favorite in its own right. This custom shop re-creation features a solid mahogany body and neck, 2 P-90 magnetic pickups, nickel hardware, wrap-around tailpiece, multilayered black/white pickguard, and black pickup covers, just like the original.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Solid mahogany body and neck
- Nickel hardware
- Wraparound tailpiece
- P-90 magnetic pickups
- 2 volume, 2 tone, and 3-way switching controls
An investment quality axe that you'll love to play. Order today.
1960 Les Paul Special Double Cutaway Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Binding : Single-ply cream binding
- Pickups : P-90 single coil pickups. CTS pots and bumble bee capacitors
- Body : Solid mahogany
- Controls : 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector switch
- Bridge/Tremolo : Lightweight aluminum tailpiece
- Case Included : Includes FREE Custom Shop hardshell case
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Frets : 22
- Hardware: Nickel
- Inlays : Pearloid dot inlays
- Machine Heads : Button tuners
- Neck Material : 1-piece mahogany neck w/ long tenon
- Nut Width : 1.68"
- Pickguard : Black
- Scale : 24-3/4"