Gibson Custom 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar Faded TobaccoProduct #517835 Gibson Custom 517835 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Bringing back the best thing to happen in 1960.
The Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Reissue Electric Guitar is a beautiful Les Paul that you'll want in your collection. In 1960, the Les Paul Standard still had the flame maple top, sunburst finish and BurstBucker pickups of its predecessors with an added slim-tapered neck for a decidedly different feel. This 1960 Reissue Les Paul captures the essence of the original guitar accurately and in great detail. Gibson includes a hardshell case with your reissue Les Paul.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Back wood: Solid mahogany
- Binding: Single-ply cream on top
- Neck construction: 1-piece mahogany with original-style truss rod route
- Fingerboard: 22-fret rosewood
- Inlays: Vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Neck binding: Single-ply cream
- Profile: 1960 SlimTaper
- Scale length/Nut width: 24-3/4"; 1-11/16"
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 (rhythm), Burstbucker 2 (treble)
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switching
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1/Aluminum stopbar
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip
- Body weight: 6.5 lb.
A highly collectible Custom Shop version of a legendary guitar that you'll deem priceless once you play it. Order today.