Gibson Custom 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric GuitarProduct #517833 Gibson Custom 517833 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Detailed reissue of the guitar that changed the sound of rock and blues.
The Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar has an AA flamed maple top - exactly the kind of wood that went on the vintage Les Pauls in '59. BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups are precision re-creations of original "Patent Applied For" pickups, right down to the mismatched windings. Original bumblebee capacitors, long-tenon 1959 rounded neck profile, CTS pots, original aluminum stopbar, and tons of other details make it look, sound, and play identically to the original. Mahogany back and neck with rosewood fretboard complete this Les Paul reissue.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved maple top
- Solid mahogany back
- One-piece mahogany neck with original-style truss rod routing and 1959 rounded neck profile
- 22-fret rosewood fretboard with historically accurate trapezoid inlays
- Burstbucker 1 (rhythm) and 2 (treble) pickups
- CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors
- 2 volume knobs, 2 tone knobs, and 3-way switch
- Single-ply cream binding on top and fretboard
- Nickel hardware
- Aluminum stopbar
- Original-style toggleswitch washer and jackplate
- Vintage tulip-style tuners
If you could walk into a music store in 1959 and buy a Les Paul off the shelf, this is EXACTLY what you'd get. Order today and own your piece of the past.