Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar Faded TobaccoProduct #517829 Gibson Custom 517829 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A stunning reissue of the "Holy Grail" of the LP.
The Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Standard features a carved plain maple top, solid mahogany back and sides, and single-ply cream binding on the top. The rounded-profile neck is one-piece mahogany with the original-style truss rod. The rosewood fingerboard is finished with 22 frets, vintage trapezoid inlays, and single-ply cream binding. Seriously scorching output is delivered through dual BurstBucker pickups, tone and volume controls, and a 3-way switch. Electronics include the original CTS pots and bumblebee capacitors for a signal path that's truly vintage.
To protect your investment in quality, this guitar comes complete with a Gibson Custom Shop case and a Certificate of Authenticity.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved plain maple top
- Glossy finish
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
You've always lusted after a legendary Les Paul - and now's your chance to get a classic! Make the call TODAY!
1958 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top: carved plain maple
- Back wood: solid mahogany
- Binding: single-ply cream on top
- Neck construction: one-piece mahogany with original-style truss rod route
- Fingerboard: 22-fret rosewood
- Inlays: vintage trapezoid (accurate shape and color)
- Binding: single-ply cream
- Profile: early '50s rounded
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Strings: Vintage Reissue .010-.046
- Pickups: BurstBucker 1 (rhythm), BurstBucker 2 (treble)
- Other: CTS pots and bumblebee caps
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Hardware color: nickel
- Bridge/tailpiece: ABR-1/aluminum stopbar
- Thin, original-style toggleswitch washer and jackplate
- Tuner style: Vintage tulip
- Accessories: Custom Shop case, Certificate of Authenticity