Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cutaway Electric GuitarProduct #517054 Gibson Custom 517054 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A sweet and simple classic version of the Les Paul.
The Gibson Les Paul Junior Single Cutaway Electric Guitar was introduced in 1957 as an economy version of the Les Paul Guitar. It featured the same mahogany construction as its more expensive counterpart, but with a flat top and a single pickup. A lot of players preferred the simplicity of the Les Paul Junior over the more elaborate Standard and Custom models. This Gibson Custom Shop re-creation has fine tone, playing action, and performance. Gibson includes a hardshell case with the 1957 Les Paul Junior Guitar.
Gibson's Custom Shop produces some of the finest electric guitars on earth. Using the best materials money can buy, a staff of skilled luthiers reproduce some of the greatest Gibsons of the past and create stunning new instruments for players and collectors who demand the best.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Solid mahogany body and neck
- Nickel hardware
- Wraparound tailpiece
- Single P-90 pickup
- One volume, one tone controls
- 22-fret rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays
Order today and play a classic.
1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cutaway Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body : Solid mahogany body
- Bridge/Tremolo: Lightweight aluminum tailpiece
- Case Included : Includes Custom Shop case
- Controls : 1 volume, 1 tone control
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Hardware: Nickel
- Inlays : Pearloid dot inlays
- Machine Heads : Button tuners
- Neck Joint: Long neck tenon
- Neck Material: 1-piece mahogany neck
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Pickups : P-90 single coil pickup. CTS pots and bumble bee capacitors
- Scale : 243/4"
- Weight: 8.90 lbs